Thursday, January 14, 2010

On my mind...

1. I love my husband so, so much.

2. I miss my sister more than anything and its no fair that some people get to see her everyday and I am not one of them.

3. My mom is a Saint and I hope I can be half the woman she is.

4. The ones who I love the most are hard for me to forgive. With others, I have no problem.

5. Some of my truest friends I can go up to months without talking and the relationship will always be the same... aka Kristi, Jen.

6. I have been working out and it makes a huge difference in my days.

7. Apparently, there is room in my heart for one more favorite store (besides the $5.99 store), THE TEN DOLLAR STORE!! If you have never been, come visit me in cali and we will make a day of it!

8. I am beginning to love blogging. What a great way to put my feelings out into the Universe!


4 comments:

  1. Yay! Keep blogging so I still feel connected to you. So when are u guys going to visit!?!?!? And I must go to that 10 dollar store asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Boo! I miss you too! We are just too far away! I like your list of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh, Brooke, I didn't know you were out there!! I love all the things you say--you're so cute and funny. Man, what a life!! I am soooo jealous of your laying out/shopping lifestyle!! I feel like it has been years since I've seen you!! Miss you, Brookie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog link off of facebook and I was so excited. However, I would like to request that you update more often because apparently you are way behind!!

    ReplyDelete